Opening your Business

Engage with these resources to aid in opening, expanding or changing your business.

Open your Business

Starting a new business, buying an existing business or making changes to an existing business or premises? You will need to obtain permits from Southern Grampians Shire Council before you start trading or making changes.

Expand or Change your Business

Whether you are a new or established business or making changes to your home, you will probably need a permit to operate. This self-assessment tool will give you a better understanding of the type of permits you may need.